A while ago, Kyra, Carla, and I went to a Chinese festival at the capitol. Afterward, both Kyra and Carla were very tired. We went to our apartment, and I was playing piano for them. I turned around, and found that they had fallen asleep! I decided that it was just too cute to not photograph, so here are the pictures:
Perhaps they will be embarrassed by these photos. Honestly, though, it's just too cute, isn't it? : ) It's funny seeing Kyra without the significant pregnancy bump she has now. It's remarkable how much the little guy has grown!
I was reading some news online and encountered some interesting videos. Here is a list and what they are about:
- All-terrain wheelchair - The music really psyches me up. Makes it feel like an adventure. I think it's cool. I couldn't find a link to a smaller version... Anyway, it's a development project for some guys at a university. They're making the chairs for people in Africa. (Found via New Scientist.)
- Robin Abrahams for President - Yes, please vote for her in November. Then vote for me. (Robin is an etiquette columnist for the Boston Globe. She's great; read her column and blog! Oh, and you can search her entries with this custom search engine.)
- Google spoofs: Maps, Moon, My Maps, and SMS, with another one on the way. They're a bit creepy, but funny in a creepy way. The creators are called The Vacationeers.
- More amusing sayings from pre-schoolers
- An entry from Kyra about the pregnancy class and perhaps today's appointment (if she feels better soon)
- Assorted wedding/marriage humor
- "A Framework for Love" - an entry about my views on what love is, which I've been thinking about for years and writing since April/May